This article is going to focus on guava dna tea reviews and where to buy the product.
Guava DNA leaf tea is a 100% pure natural guava leaf that is cleaned from infectious germs and freshly packaged for better shelf life. The product is produced by matcha DNA.
The guava DNA leaf tea has outstanding reviews on both Amazon and Walmart with over 200 positive customers’ reviews on Amazon.
Benefits of Buying Guava dna Leaf Tea
- You get clean freshly packed guava leaf tea bags that are preserved to last for long period of time
- You don’t need to always disturb or beg your Barbour for fresh leaves
- You don’t need to grow your own guava tree from scratch before start enjoying the benefits of guava leaf
- The guava DNA leaf tea is preserved properly so you don’t need to worry about buying another leaves everyday
- The guavadna leaf tea comes in different sizes so you can choose your favorite size
- You can enjoy your sleep without worries when you drink DNA guava leaf tea
- Help improve diarrhea and other stomach problems
- Guava DNA leaf also control blood glucose levels
- Guava DNA leaf tea also helps people diagnosed with diabetes
- The tea Alps improve blood flow and oxygen supply to the tissues
Features of Guava DNA Leaf Tea
- Guava DNA is a caffeine-free drink and is 100% pure, which is grown on sustainable family farms
- It is parked with 20 or 120 wrapped tea bags that are fresh and easy to use by users
- The tea contains sweetner but you can if you so wish
- They offer a 100% refund if you are completely unhappy with the product.
The product comes in two sizes. The 20 and 120 wrapped tea bags. You can get the 20 tea bags at $7.41 and the 120 tea bags at $24.95.
How to Use Guava DNA Leaf Tea
In the first place, find a clean cup and boiling pot. Add two cups of clean water into the boiling pot.
Take the boiling pot to heat and boil the water for about 20 minutes.
Remove the boiling pot from heat. Take one cup of hot water from the boiling pot and add one to two tea bags of guava dna tea into the cup.
Allow the leaf bags to steep for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You can add your favorite sweetener to enjoy your matcha dna guava leaf tea.
Do not take more than 2 tea bags. This is because taking guava leaves too much may help cause constipation. Always stay within the recommended dosage.
Frequently Asked Questions about Guava Leaves
Does Guava Leaf Tea Help Sleep?
Guava leaf tea can help improve sleep by managing hypertension, inflammation, and itching.
The tea can also increase blood flow to the brain and improve nerve relaxation. This increases brain functions and prevents restlessness. So, taking guava leaf tea daily may help improve the quality of sleep.
What is the best Time to Drink Guava Tea?
Guava leaves tea can be taken at any time of the day. However, it will be good to take it before bedtime or in the morning and preferably on an empty stomach.
Can I drink Guava Tea Everyday?
Guava leaf tea can be a great addition to your herbal regimen. It can be taken daily and at least for one month.
Is Guava Leaf Tea Good for Diabetes?
Guava leaves are good for diabetic patients. The tea of guava leaves can control blood sugars, excess cholesterol, and also help manage insulin resistance.
What is the Side Effect of Guava Leaf?
Guava leaf is considered safe. But, taking too much of it may cause constipation in some people. Some people may also develop allergic reactions, however, this is very uncommon.
We may also like reading: